Welcome to AnalogAdvice.com, a comprehensive analog design and consulting services provider for the electronics engineering community.
We are a team of engineers specializing in analog circuit design. As part of East-West Innovation, AnalogAdvice.com continues the tradition of delivering excellence in engineering design and development. We are dedicated in providing solutions to the most complex and demanding analog and mixed-signal requirements.
Our expertise include implementation of Low-Power High-Speed Design Methodologies, Low-Noise Design (noise sources, PSD, low-noise design methods, shielding, grounding), Regulatory Compliance Design and Testing (EMI, EMC, safety, interface), Lightning Protection Design, Analog Signal Processing and Data Conversion (filtering, special functions e.g. D-to-R), PWB Layout and Design, Validation and Circuit Analysis, Circuit and Component Modeling, and much more.
- Military and space electronic design from proof-of-concept to flight product
- Commercial and industrial high-volume electronic product development
- System requirements definition, derivation, and system architecture design
- Expertise and innovation in communications and power-management systems, amplifiers, sensors, low-noise and mixed-signal methods
- Expertise in high-speed digital design and signal-integrity analysis
- Six-sigma and worst-case circuit analysis
- Over 54 years of combined industry experience in advanced product development for Fortune 100 companies
- Award-winning innovative products (list of awards available upon request)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) technical contributor
- Inventor of 33 issued US patents (in the fields of electronic systems, signal integrity, and circuit design)
- ETHICS and INTEGRITY: At East-West Innovation, ethics are our foundation. We remain steadfastly committed to our principles.
We uphold the highest standards of engineering ethical behavior and professional integrity.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS: We seek to understand, foresee and be responsive to customers’ needs and expectations.
We systematically manage our customer relationships.
- TECHNICAL and PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE: We are committed to delivering first-pass design success, high-quality products with timeliness, meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations. We deliver sound and innovative technical solutions.